“Intention is the real power behind desire. Intent alone is very powerful, because intent is desire without attachment to the outcome.”

Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Better World by Design (RISD conference)

I'm at the Denver airport waiting to hop on my flight to Providence, Rhode Island for a conference on design for a better world (www.abetterworldbydesign.com).

A lot of good speakers and panelist on the schedule and I expect to learn a lot from this community of folks who want to make better and meaningful products for the poor or not so well-to-do folks.

I have been slow on updating my blog, but so much has been going on since I got back from my trip to Bangladesh. There's more to update from the summer trip and since school got back in session.

The blogger gets back on. Look forward to more posts from the conference and from the summer as well.

Cheers.

No comments: