“Intention is the real power behind desire. Intent alone is very powerful, because intent is desire without attachment to the outcome.”

Monday, June 16, 2008

Bangla Chronicles - Day 27

Ever since I got back from our last trip, I havn't had a chance to write about it. This trip was definitely the most gruelling and difficult, so far. More details coming later, but in the meantime here is the map that shows our next trip (zoom out to view the whole journey). We spend the next one week on our last field trip. We plan to also visit the Sundarbans (the only natural habitat of the Royal Bengal Tiger). We were told that we will also get to see some crockys and river dolphins. Hope we do, so we can share pictures with you all.


View Larger Map

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Sunderbans! Fantastic! I love the forays into deep nature - they help me refocus on what I am trying to create when things get challenging and obstacles abound. Most will never have a chance to experience places like the Sunderbans - one of the tiny (relatively) safe havens for Gaia's creatures that remain. You have been given a gift that may only persist in memories and language so you must share this meaningfully with others whereever possible int he present. I'll think of you and meditate on my roots from the land of the Bengal tiger!

Un beso y abrazo fuerte, Yasmeen